February 22, 2014

Quotable quotes...



Here are a few quotes from 

The Pact: Messages from the Other Side

"Dreams come from a crossover between the conscious, subconscious, and the superconscious states of awareness. In other words, dreams form in your brain and contain many images from your waking state, conscious memory; they can also join with images from the superconscious, or Higher Self. Dreams are a result of your brain’s activity and your soul’s sensitivity."

and

"If I focus on you and Earth, I sense your form and your soul. If I focus on my Soul Being, I sense activities of all sorts, some dense and some only Light or emanations of Light. It is most beautiful Barbara…most beautiful."

Until we meet again,
Barbara~
The book's web page:  "The Pact"  


No comments:

Post a Comment

If this post touched you in some manner, please leave your comment by clicking the "comment link." I will read all comments and respond if necessary.