December 01, 2013

New Book Endorsement from a FaceBook friend!

I received this wonderful endorsement from a FaceBook friend the other day! I am filled with gratitude:

"Barbara Sinor!!!! I have purchased most of your books for my daughter (15) and I bought An Inspirational Guide for the Recovering Soul as a gift to the girls (at my daughter's therapeutic school) to read a passage before dinner. I was SO SURPRISED TO SEE YOU SIGNED IT!!! What a wonderful added surprise and THAT is the one (since I bought 3 as gifts) that I will give to the family leaders today at Thanksgiving. How about that for living in the spirit and touching those around you. PS; Your Gifts from the Child Within book is making great inroads for my daughter. Thank you again for giving back and may you be blessed mulitplied for blessing us with your gift of wellness!!" Caren

The Pact: Messages from the Other Side is going through its final edits!! I also have picked out the book's cover photo from a great Lake County photographer. The photo he took is very mysterious and beautiful -- I will post it here as soon as I get the okay from my publisher...:)

Try to stay calm during this holiday rush--enjoy the wondrous mood of all around you,
Barbara~

No comments:

Post a Comment

If this post touched you in some manner, please leave your comment by clicking the "comment link." I will read all comments and respond if necessary.